- Aluminum housed heater with flexible leads. Used as optics package heater in severe-environment security camera
- Standard 50W aluminum housed or “chassis mount” resistor with custom flying (flexible) leads
Three Terminal Resistors
High Temperature Precision
- High temperature transducer compensation resistors available in low TC and various high-TC versions using Evanohm, Balco, platinum, and nickel wires (see also the Joule description). Available in radial (black) and PC (red) lead configurations.
- Custom designed shunt resistor with manganin resistor element and brass mounting blocks.
- Special shaped shunt with duel manganin wires, silicone/fiberglass insulating sleeve and specially shaped ring terminals. Application in the welding industry.
- Special, qualified high-temperature 11-resistor network. Complete quality-controlled aerospace missile application requiring QCI testing on each production lot.
- Special temp-sensing resistor using a threaded brass bobbin with integral mounting screw head and high TC RediSeal wire (3500ppm/°C). Used in commercial oven (pizza) application.
- Custom temp-sensing resistor with brass heat-transmitting shell. Wound with Balco wire (TC = 4800ppm/°C)
- Custom designed wire wound gas flow sensor. The sensor is a precision tube with two platinum wire windings (TC = 3800ppm/°C). Applications in semiconductor production gas doping.